Conditions of participation
Lalelani ("Lalelani" or the "organizer") with its registered office in Egerlandstrasse, Munich, 80937 is organizing a competition on the social media platform Instagram (the "competition"). Participation is free and participants don't have to buy anything to play.
By participating in the competition, all participants agree to be bound by the following conditions of participation:
- 1 competition
- The competition starts at 2:00 p.m. CEST on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 and ends at 11:59 a.m. CET on April 30, 2021 (“competition period”). Participation outside of the competition period is excluded from the award of prizes.
- Participation is free. Neither a purchase nor a registration for the newsletter increase the participant's chances of winning.
- Participants are eligible to participate if they are resident in DE, NL, AT, CH, BE, SE, FI, DK, ES, NO, PL, FR (the "Territory") and are of legal age.
- Entrants consent to their names, picture and posts being published on Lalelani's websites, social media profiles or offline media.
- 2 participants / exclusion from the competition
- Natural persons who are resident in the area and are over 18 years of age are eligible to participate. Employees (and their partners / family members) of the organizer are excluded from the competition. Personal data must be entered correctly and completely.
- Lalelani only accepts one post per participant.
- Lalelani reserves the right to disqualify and disqualify participants for any reason at its sole discretion. In this case, the excluded participant is not eligible to participate.
- Participants who use unauthorized or fraudulent means to manipulate the system and gain a competitive advantage for themselves will also be excluded from the competition. In this case, the winner will be denied the right to the prize, which may be reclaimed.
- 3 mechanisms of the competition
- Participation in the competition consists of liking the Instagram and Facebook pages along with the hashtags Nuru # Lalelanistyle.
- To be eligible, participants must like the page and tag friends or other people who might. The organizer assumes no responsibility for incomplete, invalid, changed or illegible entries that have not been properly submitted. Proof of dispatch is not proof of receipt
- The prize of this competition consists of a deep red hand-sewn Nuru blanket.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent jury from Lalelani who will select the participant. The prize will be drawn after the submission deadline.
- In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to provide another, equivalent prize or to change the present conditions of participation.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Failure to accept the prize or the conditions of participation will result in the prize being withheld.
- The winner will be notified via an Instagram direct message and must reply by email to digital-comms-social @ Lalelani.de stating their name, address and all personal data required to claim the prize . If the prize is not claimed within 10 days of Lalelani being notified, a different winner will be selected.
- The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel this competition in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or to update and / or change these conditions of participation.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify persons whose behavior contradicts the meaning of these conditions of participation or the intention of the competition. In this context, the organizer reserves the right to make appropriate inquiries to check whether the conditions of participation have been complied with in all respects.
- The names, photos and posts of the participants can be published on the website or on social media profiles or other Lalelani channels within 90 days of the end of the competition period.
- 4 Early termination of the competition
Lalelani reserves the right to end the competition at any time without prior notice. Lalelani is entitled to end the competition in the event of technical problems (e.g. computer viruses, manipulation or hardware / software errors) or if the competition cannot be implemented correctly for legal reasons. If a participant is the reason for the end of the competition, Lalelani can claim damages.
- 5 data protection
- By participating in this competition, the participants agree that personal data provided will be stored in Lalelani’s documents. Entrants agree to provide Lalelani with all information necessary to organize the competition and award the prize.
- Your personal data will only be used in connection with participation in and further development of the competition and to manage the user experience. Your data will be stored, used and processed in accordance with all relevant laws. The data will not be passed on to third parties who are not involved in the implementation or administration of the competition. The exception to this rule is that, if necessary, data can be passed on to the competent authorities or to third parties involved in awarding the prize, such as travel agencies or courier services, in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Upon request, Lalelani will inform participants about personal data that was transmitted during the competition and that will remain stored in their system and will improve, complete or delete them at their request. In this case, a written notification is sufficient. Send changes to Lalelani, Egerlandstrasse, 11, Munich (Germany) or to digital-comms-social @ Lalelani.de. Lalelani will check this as soon as possible, provided it has the capacity. Otherwise, Lalelani will simply delete the person's data.
- This competition is not operated, endorsed, organized or controlled by Nuru or any party other than Lalelani. Lalelani remains the sole organizer of the competition and any personal data provided will not be made available to any third party, with the exception of Lalelani subsidiaries.
- 6 Responsibility for content
- Participants are fully responsible for all content they submit for the competition. If the entrant has submitted a photo, design, or other material, they must guarantee that the material submitted is not in any way illegal, objectionable or harmful and could not be construed as insulting any third party. Submitting or posting advertising or controversial material is not permitted. Content that does not comply with the conditions of participation for the Lalelani competition can be changed or removed without prior notice.
- Lalelani is not liable for any infringement of the rights of third parties by the participant and any resulting legal disputes. Lalelani is also not liable for any legal fees incurred.
- 7 liability
Lalelani will make reasonable efforts to organize and manage the competition. Lalelani accepts no liability for any damage caused by the competition itself, the publication of the winner's name or for any other reason. Furthermore, Lalelani assumes no liability for errors or damage that may occur during the delivery of the prize. Lalelani is not responsible for any typographical or typographical errors, nor for any similar errors of any kind in any published material.
- 8 Others
- Lalelani acts in accordance with the statutory conditions of participation for competitions.
- Participants who would like to submit a complaint regarding the competition can send them by email to digital-comms-social @ Lalelani.de. Lalelani will endeavor to reply as soon as possible.